Tools & Accessories
Own drill press, milling machine or CNC system can be used with the following Tools & Accessories.
- Specified by diameter and style: Short, Long, Short/flat OR Long/flat
- Available with MC2 shank (sizes up to 14.9 mm) or MC3 shank (sizes 10.0 mm. and larger)
- A 20.0 mm. shank is also available for both sizes.
- The toolholders have a special heat sink attached for dissipating excess heat generated by repetitive drilling.
- A roll forming style tap used to maximize thread strength and pull-out resistance. No chips are produced.
- Prolongs tool life by reducing material build up on the tool. Lubricants are available in both paste and liquid form. Lubrication units are available for use in CNC machines.
- Maximizes tool life of taps while maintaining high quality threads.
- Automotive, heating and cooling, medical equipment, building structural frameworks, road lighting and signal fixtures and metal furniture.
PSD 250 Minimum Lubrication System AND PSD 250 Spray System
Lubrication system: For lubricants in the 1000 mm²/sec viscosity range.
Spray system: Minimum lubrications system for the external feed of paste-type products.
- For use with paste-type lubricants in the viscosity range 1000 mm²/sec.
- Sight glass facilitates the use of high-tack products.
- Delivery of the products from a pressurised reservoir without the use of pumps or other moving parts.
- Coaxial feed pipe to the nozzle, with separate ducts for medium-pressure air and spray pressure air.
- Electrical control with solenoid valve.
- Automatic circulation of the lubricant in the reservoir, using a ventilated reservoir base, allows the use of products containing solid lubricant particles.
- Under controlled delivery pressure, the lubricant is directed from a pressurised reservoir via a differential pressure metering device and into a coaxial pipe, where it is mixed with compressed air and ejected through a nozzle.
- The low pressure atomisation at the outlet from the nozzle produces a consistent, uniform spray pattern. The spraying air can be adjusted with the aid of a pressure regulator.
- No moving parts to wear out.
- Straightforward installation.
- No drips.
- Very fast setup.
- Formdrill on numerically controlled machine tools.
- Formdrill in automated production plants.
- Formdrill on vertical drilling machines for longer production runs.